Thursday, October 29, 2009

Have Freemasons Hijacked HIP HOP and is Jay Z "scaring" the Hell outta You! ...Cul Cue interview.



Candace F. writes:
I wanted to say something about the fuss over Jay Z lyrics. Why is this a hot topic? I believe music is open to interpretation… so while I see and understand why ppl are ringing the alarm…i also don’t think he was denying Jesus per se… I think ..if one looks at the verse as a whole.. he is discussing girls that get lost in the big city lights when they go to NY from small towns … and they get used and abused… he is saying that when they are in that state of mind the Jesus can’t them … the girls are that “sheltered” all through childhood then come to the big city and go buck wild …and when ppl are telling them it’s wrong they don’t listen and they think it’s cool because they weren’t exposed …yada yada .. you see where I’m going with this.. I just think it’s time we as a people start looking within instead blaming everything else for their failures or their kids’ failures — the parents don’t know how to cipher the bs in the media as a whole beit music, internet and/or T.V. so how can they teach their kids.. It’s all about critical thinking… but what do I know it’s just my opinion.. Will you post something on the girl that was ganged raped?

Thanks,
Candace F.

Full Story

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR