Friday, November 6, 2009

101 Days to Be Encouraged, the New Book by Monica Johnson founder of "The INLight", offers REAL messages for today's challanges.

book cover101 Days to Be Encouraged is a great book for anyone that is working towards a dream or goal in life. It is comprised of 101 messages taken from the everyday life of the writer of God speaking to her in order to enlighten, inspire and bring hope to your path. The messages are written in a down to earth conversational parable style so that you can easily apply the truth to your life. Also in order to keep you actively moving towards an encouraged life, each message includes a “call to action” tip to inspire you to do something towards a brighter future!

You can get a copy at https://www.createspace.com/3399807

Monica-Author-Photo2

I am an encourager by nature that sees the best in any situation with a unique gift to relate complex issues into simple everyday terms. Where other people see a bad life situation, I see past it and find the nugget of wisdom, joy and beauty. Where others see the end of a road, I see the beginning of a new journey. Where others see a lucky coincidence, I see a divine appointment to launch your destiny!

Tired of living life under my full potential, I embarked on a journey to become all God created me to become in which I was led to go into full time ministry. My relationship with God grew as well as who I was as a person and my passion is now encouraging the heart of others to become all they were created to be. My ministry experience includes interning in Pastoral Care at Lakewood Church under Pastor Joel Osteen. I continue my encouragement ministry as founder and writer of The InLight.

Find out more at www.theinlight.com

Connect on facebook: www.facebook.com/monicaajohnson1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR