Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jay-Z and questions of Pagan Worship, won't go away....



-- Our correspondent Kobi Duran was in attendance at Jay-Z's concert on Sunday Nov. 8 at the Pauley Pavilion at UCLA.
The concert included surprise guest Rihanna.
Together they not only entertained the thousands of people in the crowd but were also seemingly incorporating mind control reinforcement techniques and pledging allegiance to secret societies, such as the Illuminati cult.
Rihanna performed "Run This Town" with Jay-Z and sang her new song "Hard."
"I considered myself a very big Jay-Z fan since 2003 when basketball teammates in college introduced me to his music. I didn't like rap much, mostly because my parents were very much against it. But when I heard Jay, and his use of classical instruments, intelligent lyrics, and he was very ambitious and had a seemingly inspirational theme to his message, I found my one link to hip hop. It was easier to identify with my peers as well," said Kobi.

"I once thought it was harmless music with catchy phrases from an intelligent rap artist. Unlike the trash that is coming out now from these guys like T-Payne, Drake, and whatever. I thought Jay-Z was the best thing poppin' in modern music since 2003. I am repulsed to my core at how wrong I was.
"After at least five songs he chanted from 'Run This Town:' 'We are; Yeah I said it we are; This is Roc Nation; Pledge your allegiance.'"
"It was horrible. He is brainwashing us, the youth of this nation and the world. The only thing anyone should be pledging allegiance to is their country and the Lord. For him to repeatedly have the audience chant those words is direct and not any type of innocent play on words.
"The devotion people had for him live was like pagan worship. Rhianna looked like a witch up there with her slicked up hair and black clothing. They are resembling the Death Metal rock bands that people think is so grotesque. But if you put a catchy tune, and Rhianna's hypnotic voice on top, all of a sudden its not demonic in nature? It's cool?
"Of course this is all fun and games to people who do not believe or are 'unsure' of the presence of a true and living God. We can all rest assured that Jay-Z is not uncertain at all. He knows for a fact the presence of God, and he is in direct opposition to Him. You cannot serve two masters. Jigga is on one side, and our Lord, Jesus is on the other.

Kobi reports, "This was my second concert seeing him. I went to his concert at the Grand Re-Opening of the Palladium in Hollywood last November. This time around, my father urged me to watch not as a fan, but an outside observer. Some of the things I saw last year came back again this time, but certain behaviors from him and the audience were a bit more extreme and scared me. Probably because I didn't allow myself to get swept up in the emotion of the event.
"There were images of black crosses on red background for a song called 'Lucifer.' That happened last year too. I was irked by it last year, but I gave it a pass before because the song sounds like he is praying to God asking him to forgive him for the bad things he does: drug dealing; murder; gangster things; etc."
Kobi further explains the alleged brainwashing: "The Roc Nation pledge thing was new. He didn't do that last year, but the song 'Run This Town' wasn't out November of 2008 either. It was very scary. A blatant and outright demand for people's loyalty. The easiest and catchiest part of the top single of the album. Talk about a "Blueprint" for destruction.
"The Roc symbol is a standard at the concerts, of course. I don't recall them putting it up to their eye, though.
"Memphis Bleek, a sub-par rapper in his crew that rides his coattails, would often invoke the crowd to 'throw up the Roc' in tribute to Jay. Almost like a a herald for him. I could be reaching for that one, as every rapper has a lesser guy(s) with them that pumps the crowd up for him.
"As for other things, he had the WEIRDEST t-shirt ever. I could not for the life of me figure out what the hell it was. All I can say about it is the shirt had thin alternating black an white lines with a weird coiled rope symbol on it. Not Greek – I know my math symbols – so could be Egyptian. It was very hypnotic because you can't focus on it. It looked like the letter C with a small bulb/circle/ball connected to the top inside of the arc of the symbol. I can't find it anywhere on the Internet.




hiphopcss LIVE!! "The Blog"
http://hiphopcsslive.blogspot.com/

The Best Blog on the Web
http://hiphopcss.com/

Blog Talk Radio "The Shop"
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Profile.aspx?userurl=HipHop-Culture-Shock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR