Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HipHopCSS.com welcomes "THA POSTMAN" to it's Blog Talk Radio Line-up, every Tuesday from 8 to 10pm...."Tha Postman" is always on time!

What'z good it's ya boy, "THA POSTMAN" aka "YUNG$DOLLA" aka "D.RREDD DOLLA" aka "GO HUSTLA"


aka "MR. ALL OF THE ABOVE". Born and raised in Dallas (Oak Cliff), Tx and have been a student of the muziik industry since 1993. I've made my name working with different local artists along the years as a producer and CEO and Founder of (G.W.E.) GROUNDWORK ENT.


I produce both Hip-Hop & R&B and I am also the headlining artist with my production company with my debut album "WELCOME 2 THA POST OFFICE" do to be released this summer. Radio is second nature to me and, I believe your voice is an instument, and when used effectively words can changes lives. I service you with good muziik, and a hummble approach. Hince tha name " THA POSTMAN" Im always in route.... Let's go...!!!
Under Armour Canada - Football 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR