Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sean Combs, aka Diddy, and fellow R&B artist Ne-Yo hanging out at the Mayfair in NYC

Sean Combs, aka Diddy, and fellow R&B artist Ne-Yo leave C restaurant in Mayfair.

The mogul dined at trendy C restaurant with rapper pal NE-YO, who had popped round my way to perform a Bizarre session earlier in the day.

He was still wearing the new hat he bought for his trip to The Sun HQ.

 
Sean Combs, aka Diddy, and fellow R&B artist Ne-Yo leave C restaurant in Mayfair.

He said: "The fedora doesn't really work when it's cold so I thought I'd seasonalise my hat choice."

But the Closer singer added he doesn't mind the chilly climes in the capital: "I like the weather.

"I couldn't wait to come to London. I just love the night life and the people."

 
Sean Combs, aka Diddy, and fellow R&B artist Ne-Yo leave C restaurant in Mayfair.

--
The Best Blog on the Web
http://hiphopcss.com/

hiphopcss LIVE!! "The Blog"
http://hiphopcsslive.blogspot.com/
 
Black Life America "Hard hitting Truth Black America needs to know"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR