Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waka Flocka Flame all GOOSED UP over BET AWARDS Nominations

Ah man, I feel like Rocky," Waka told SOHH about receiving two BET Hip-Hop Awards nominations. "I feel like Rocky when he screamed out Adrian. Man, I feel good. You know [getting nominated], you're gonna be cheesing, getting goosebumps and all of that, getting scared that you might even win it. It's just a feeling of being happy, success, almost."
 

"[Being nominated for] the 'Club Banger' was not a surprise," Waka added referring to his 'O Let's Do It' smash hit. "I knew ain't nobody go harder than me. I'll get arrogant about that. I'll admit that. But for 'Rookie of the Year?' Man. That's something. I think that shows me, that shows myself right there. It shows that Waka is really working. Sometimes I feel like I don't be doing enough so that right there, I like that right there. I'll be at BET [for the awards]."
 
Nominations for the 2010 BET Hip Hop Awards were revealed late Tuesday and Mizay Entertainment's (M.E.)Waka Flocka Flame, is up for honors. Waka Flocka has two nods in the following categories: Rookie of the Year and Best Club Banger for the street anthem "O Let's Do It."
--
The Best Blog on the Web
http://hiphopcss.com/

hiphopcss LIVE!! "The Blog"
http://hiphopcsslive.blogspot.com/
 
Black Life America "Hard hitting Truth Black America needs to know"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR