Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paying the Bills

This guest post from Doris Dillon

What is it about paying bills that irks me so much? I really hate having to write my utility companies a check each month just as much as I’m sure they love getting it in the mail…being an adult is much harder than anyone ever told me it would be! Does anyone else feel that way? A few months ago I decided it was time to stop hemorrhaging money so I did an audit on all of my utilities – turns out I was paying twice as much as I needed to for cable and after a bit of digging at SHOPELECTRICITYRATESTEXAS.COM, I found a better electricity rate as well. I’m saving a good bit each month now which is good but I still hate checking my mail. The only stuff that’s ever in it is asking me for money! At least I own my own home so I’m not spending a ton of money on rent…that’s good! Maybe some day I’ll figure out a way to avoid bills but until then, I’m going to have to keep paying up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR