Friday, September 2, 2011

Jersey Shore!


Guest post from: Winston Stewart
I know I’m totally behind the curve here but you guys, I just started watching Jersey Shore last week…that show is so ridiculous! My mom kept telling me to order Dish so I could watch it but I thought it was all hype…I can’t believe there’s actually people out there like these kids. I’m only 30 but I feel about a million years older than any of them and seriously, what are they doing in Italy? The show was so much more fun when they were at the shore and really in their element. I went to MTV.com and watched a bunch of old back episodes so I could get caught up on the drama and it didn’t take long, to be honest. Ronnie and Sammy fight, the Situation acts a fool and Jenny thinks she’s really hot – that’s pretty much all you need to know going into any given episode! I love trash TV but I think Jersey Shore takes it to a whole new level if you know what I mean…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR