Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Supper club

This guest post from Doris Dillon

 My friends and I decided to start a supper club. Each Thursday night, one of us cooks dinner and has the four other couples over to eat dinner. This week will be the first week and I volunteered to go first. I want to make the evening very elegant. I got out all of my fine china and set it out with our crystal stemware. I plan to play classical music on the TV from one of the satellite radio stations that we have with direct star TV. I think that I’m going to make an Italian meal. I have a really good recipe for chicken parmesan, so I will probably make that with a side of spaghetti and marinara sauce. I’m currently looking for a good recipe for tiramisu, which is my favorite Italian dessert. If I can’t find a good recipe for it, maybe I’ll just go buy some from my favorite Italian restaurant and pretend that I made it. I think it will be a nice evening out with adults. We hired a teenager in our neighborhood to keep all of the kids at another couple’s house, so hopefully everyone will feel like they are getting a break on a nice evening out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR