Thursday, January 12, 2012

Football Parties



Thanks for the post from Nora Mccoy

My husband and his friends love watching NFL football because they are all in at least one fantasy football league. All week long they are on the phone with each other talking about who is injured, who is not eligible to play, and who they can trade. I have absolutely no interest in fantasy football, or real football for that matter. I do not get why it is so fun to have a fake football team. There are so many other things I can think of that I would rather be doing, instead of watching football. However, my husband convinced me that we need to have a football party every week. We are the only ones of all our friends who have the NFL Sunday ticket, so every week all of our friends want to come over to watch the games. Most of the time this means the guys will be drinking beer and screaming at the tv, while the girls gossip over margaritas. I really enjoy playing hostess, even if it is for a football party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR