Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vacation Home

Content by Kyle Lowe

I used my Stone Mountain high speed internet providers connection this morning to get my weekly couponing done. Instead of cutting all of the coupons that I need out of the Sunday paper, they are available on-line at coupons.com. I also like to make a list of everything that I need. I try to print all the available coupons that I need, but for the items that I don’t have coupons for, I go to the actual website of the manufacturer and print off a coupon. The only problem with that is that they always require an e-mail address. I hate to fill up my inbox, so I created another e-mail address that is just for couponing and ordering things on-line. Then, my inbox isn’t full with offers all the time at work and I can check for offers as I need to. I usually check the other e-mail address about three times a week. Sometimes companies will e-mail you some really good buy one get one free offers. They call them “BOGOs”. Other than saving money, I think that couponing is really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR