Saturday, January 12, 2013

Amber Rose’s Philly Baby Shower

Amber Rose’s Philly Baby Shower:
Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 8.13.11 AM
More baby gifts for Amber Rose! She was thrown another baby shower in Philadelphia on Wednesday (January 9). Her first one was held in California on Sunday (January 6).
The mom-to-be wore a dress with an animal print and rose design. Her fiancé – Wiz Khalifa’s mom Peachie’ Wimbush – hosted the party. The rapper wasn’t there this time.
Amber wrote: “Yay my east coast baby shower”
She also wrote: “My Mother in Law @ogjustpeachie & I. She’s giving me Michelle Obama in this dress.”
The model also told fans on her Twitter page: “I guess u just don’t sleep in ur 8th month of pregnancy I can’t get comfortable cuz my belly Is to big now …so I’m Up watching ID.”
View Slideshow »»
Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 8.13.11 AM
Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 8.13.02 AM
Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 8.23.45 AM
View All Photos »»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR