Thursday, November 12, 2009

"2 Smooth tha Roadrunna"...CEO of Independent Entertainment, reppin the "Crooked i" aka Irving TX! it's Throwed N Twisted...



I'm one of the Ceo's of Independent Entertainment, and also in a group called (TNT) known as Throwed N Twisted. Born in Dallas,Texas and raised in the (Crooked I) known as Irving. I've been doing music for 4 years slanging mixtapes all over the map. "Independence Day" is the name of the mixtape so go cop volume 1, and get ready for volume 2.

My partner slash other Artist JuJu, is wrecking shop on the mixtape along with me every volume, and get ready for 3713 Coming SOON. I've thrown parties to promote our Cd's and make extra cheese in the past, but 4 years ago I made history in the (Crooked I) known as Irving with the first night club at 19 years old.

These last 2years Nep,and Roger tha Dodger have been helping me with last two projects Roadrunna Edition and Full Time Grind which has gotten me a huge buzz in the DFW, and all over Texas.I really don't like Talking about what I've done cause theres more to come, and what I'm about to do in the Future will sum it all up for me. P.S Nep, 2 Smooth, and Roger tha Dodger is taking over Now and for years to come.


2 Smooth tha Roadrunna www.myspace.com/roadrunnasmooth
www.youtube.com/roadrunnasmooth
www.twitter.com/roadrunnasmooth 3713

--
hiphopcss LIVE!! "The Blog"
http://hiphopcsslive.blogspot.com/

The Best Blog on the Web
http://hiphopcss.com/

Blog Talk Radio "The Shop"
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Profile.aspx?userurl=HipHop-Culture-Shock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE

Loading



KIM KAR!!!

HipHopCSS.com presents THE TEXAS "SWAGG" TOUR