WOW!!! Saturday Nite LIVE wit D.I.R.T. was a SMASHING success last night, S/O and thanks to co-host VERSE who was off the chain funny ...lol!! Thanks to Colby Savage the NETWORK Click and ALL the guest who stopped by. Most of all THANKS to ALL of you who listened and supported D.I.R.T. it's just the beginning. D.I.R.T. will be at the DALLAS COWBOY game today talking to Tailgaters for his new TV show "D.I.R.T. on the Streets". Next Saturday D.I.R.T. will have "Men of Remediation" Live in Studio to talk about helping men & women with FELONY Convictions get Expungement to clear their records and improve their chances for Jobs and other opportunities. Again THANK YOU all in advance for your Support going forward, and if you have music projects or other ventures you need to Promote, git at D.I.R.T. because it's not about Him, it's all about YOU.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
D.I.R.T. Scores BIG with New Show on 411RealityRadio.com @dirtbeats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Mary J. Blige (L) and rapper Lil Wayne perform onstage during the 2011 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena May 22, 2011 in...
-
Despite Role in AIG Bailout, Senate Votes to Reappoint Bernanke Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com January 28, 2010 Alan Greenspan's protege...
-
Video 1 new result for Hip Hop DX Rittz Ponders Why He Isn't Mentioned Amongst ... Exclusive: The Slumerican also updates fans on the...
-
Drake Daily update ⋅ May 14, 2014 VIDEO vh1.com Drake Pens Revealing New Song Ab...
-
Power 105.1 Breakfast club Daily update ⋅ May 30, 2014 VIDEO youtube.com Troy Ave...
-
Power 105.1 Breakfast club Daily update ⋅ March 3, 2016 VIDEO No Malice Inter...
-
Hip Hop DX As-it-happens update ⋅ December 15, 2016 VIDEO John Legend Calls ...
-
Power 105.1 Breakfast club Daily update ⋅ October 15, 2014 VIDEO 105.1BreakfastClub ...
-
Power 105.1 Breakfast club Daily update ⋅ May 18, 2019 VIDEO People Think Dr...
-
Power 105.1 Breakfast club Daily update ⋅ December 8, 2017 VIDEO Jim Jone...
Hip Hop CSS SEARCH ENGINE
Loading

No comments:
Post a Comment